Amy and August discover The Simpsons. They enjoy it. Like a lot.
August can’t hear “pew pew” without seeing this meme
Write along. Sponsored by August’s book of prompts–Promptly
- If you’re Scottish, how do you pronounce the name “Tavie”?
- Your character: Female, Timothy aka “Timi”.
- The scenario: Timi is unable to celebrate her favorite holiday.
- Prompt by Promptly: Put your character in a position to gamble, whether because it’s their habit or circumstance. Make them bet something dear–what is it, and how do they react if they lose? You’ve got 10 minutes. Go!
- Collaborate with us!
Behind the Times: The Simpsons!
- The theme song is catchy.
- Bart is kind of a d!ck.
- Redemption is key.
- Itchy & Scratchy Show is creepy AF.
- August pitches a car podcast.
- Working on our EP.
- Amy strums and plucks a uke.
- August is working on her next Accidental Magic short story.
- And more!
Other things we mentioned–mostly reality relationship shows.