August lost her comfortable silence during social distancing and Amy nails it on the head. Join us in this episode of The Writers in the Room.
- Josh made merch for the studio’s autophile YouTube channel JoyRides.
- The merch
- The YoutTube channel
- Utho’s music gets bought by strangers. Woohoo!
- Jake finished guitars and de-gooped the Porsche.
- Commissioned the great Greg:
- Sprint planning. A definition from other professionals.
- Break bigger tasks into smaller tasks. You wouldn’t shove an entire turkey into your face, you’d carve that sucker up.
- CELEBRATE THE SUCCESSES.
- Amy lies about how intimidated she is.
- Amy’s note: Amy is dumb and she listened to “Minimum Wage Magic” and “Part-Time Gods” by Rachel Aaron. Not Part-time Magic.
- Amy feels there was some baiting and switching. But the world-building is great.
- August went back to her fave Maggie Stiefvater and read her new book “Call Down the Hawk.”
- August is here for the sappy.
The other stuff