August watched Frozen for the first time.
We get a pulse on the studio’s health in this studio update
- Josh wrote two more scripts, August cried.
- August wrote a short story. Warning: there’s violence.
- One soul added to the collective of writers.
- We’re distributing Utho Riley’s music. Have a listen on Spotify.
We’re Wise+1 and we explain what that means
- Sterling & Stone break down self-publishing.
- August makes a story packet and we get our first collaborator Cameron Blackwell.
- Having a writing community is boss.
Behind the times: August hates Frozen
- Spoiler alert: the landscape is flat, the dresses are poorly designed, and Moana was better.
Links to all the other stuff we talked about